A-cero presents one of his last plant, a single family home designed to use holidays in a traveler town on the Mediterranean coast. It has opted for the white color as the star of the house to provide clarity and brilliance to the rooms and make a relaxed feel in keeping with the playful intention of the owners.
For the same purpose, we designed a pool of almost 90 m2 and extensive recreation areas for parties, meetings and social events.
The house, whose composition is a cubic volume has almost 400 m2 and is disseminated on two floors.
In the lower district is home to the public: living room with two rooms, dining entry and a toilet.
At this level also houses the kitchen and service area. All rooms have outdoor access.
On the first floor are placed the private areas where they are all main bedroom, the guests and the children.
The furniture, designed by A-cero, is mainly calm of white lacquered modern pieces and fabrics in clear tones, beiges and earth.
There is a predominance of wood (also in light tones) and the position, a piece of furniture include a darker wood tone to break the monotony of light wood.
The owners have given a personal touch to the residence with the inclusion of various pieces of decoration studies that provide splashes of color to the color evenness of the house. One example is the dining room lamp Piet Hein in wrought iron chairs playroom.
A comfortable public holiday home practical and functional floor reliable with the use vacation as their owners are going to give and the white is the character in line with the architecture of the region where it is located.
 Ground floor
View technical specifications and contact details at bottom of page.
About the designers
A-cero, study of architecture and urbanism, is a company created in 1996 whose business focuses on the integral progress of architectural projects.
- The team, led by Joaquin Torres, has grown in proportion to the activity.
- We have services in Madrid, A Coruña, Dubai and soon in the Dominican Republic.
- In recent times the demand of our clientele made us expand the field of organization performance to work, making deliveries turnkey works previously designed by us.
- In our careers we have had partnerships with structure companies and promoters near in competitions or performing consultancy work with other architecture and business studies to develop joint projects, and with law firms, working in management and urban planning.
- Our work method of the thoroughness of the program needs of our client.
- The materials and details are concurrently developing our capacity to imagine, plan and persuade.
- In this process, the architecture appears alone.
- For more information on the study of architecture and urbanism A-cero visit a-cero.com
Work: Summer Single Family
Location: Sotogrande, Cadiz, Spain
Planner: A-zero (Joaquín Torres architects)
Year: 2010. -via-