Designed by Bruno Cariglino Architect. This institutional environment characterized by solidarity, shapes the presence of NGOs aedine (Association in Defence of Infant Neurological) and ADOBE (Organization for the Conservation of Cultural Heritage of Peoples of the Interior, currently at Mount Quichua-santiagueño) in issue 25 º anniversary of Casa FOA.
The needs of both associations posed a space that would combine institutional presence plus the sale of some products produced by themselves, to raise funds for their causes. The main complex was summed up in one space, not only use but also from the design and aesthetics, which had originally been conceived as two separate spaces (one for each association) of only 2 meters wide and divided by a partition.
To avoid interfering with this basic idea supporting this natural-artificial deliberate game, add a few elements, which are also consistent with the sustainable philosophy adopted: two tables, displays armed with demolition wood tenements of La Boca (acquired by collaboration of the Civil Association of Mothers Union), which are the “base” of each of the associations, banks D’made in the Chaco native woods of the mountain of fallen trees, benches and prisms Rainbow Melamine representing the color red of aedine, and two sculptures by Designo Patagonia lamps made from the seeds of the plant “coin pope” (Lunaria annua) floating in space against the black ceiling, marking the center of the virtual space of each association.
Information about products and projects that are part of this space
“The network plots plotted on glasses inspired by the idea of social networks and the tissues of the Adobe Association are architectural design in conjunction with We Media.
- The mobile red panels were made by R + L with melamine Masisa red, mounted on tracks of signature Ducasse, allowing their free movement, achieving different visual configurations of walls, and allowing access to facilities and equipment audio.
- The paint color chosen is “dark secret” of Alba, and contrasts with the colors of the panels and other objects.
- The rest of the lighting was provided by Kohen lighting, including fluorescent fixtures that illuminate the backlights with a low consumption, and electrical equipment by French Ilum, alongside the official sponsors of Casa FOA Schneider Electric and Tecnocom (PVC pipes) .
- The tables are an architectural design of the study, conducted by La Rinconada oregon pine wood recycled from demolished tenements of La Boca provided by the Mothers’ Union Solidarity Association.
- Banks articulated (are dismissed to form low tables) are Arqom, made Lapacho wood scrap and steel legs.
- Accompany aedine colorful, come in a bank “Rainbow side” rocker industrial designer Marco Sanguinetti.
- The plot of the space was designed by the study commissioned to We Graphic Jorda with multimedia.
More information open the original site here.