Green is the color of tranquility and peace and its meaning is life and hope. For centuries it has been argued that this tone is relaxing to the human eye and is given healing powers.
In ancient Egypt, this color was sacred and represented hope, while more recently performed studies that showed that those who work in green environments have fewer stomach aches. The studies argue in turn that those who are surrounded by green plants are more resistant to color dolor.Este can energize a study or office and also soothe a baby.
You can choose to incorporate green walls or furniture and of course you can enter with a few plants in your decor.
Some examples of combinations are:
- Green and Red: The combination can be dramatic if you use dashes or cozy if the patterns are of flowers.
- Green and Blue: The result will be clear and refreshing lime and turquoise tones or vivid environment by choosing emerald green and blue.
- Green and Purple: Purple By incorporating this green transforms into a warm tone, the perfect complement to this combination is dark brown.
- Green and Brown: Based entirely on the nature get a serene and sophisticated.
- Green and Pink: These are complementary colors and can be scored both formal and funky. They are perfect for a sophisticated relaxing room as a child’s room.
The green color comes in a variety of colors and the fact of combining two or three of them can create a pleasant atmosphere.
Do not be afraid to use the green in your house and see that you can get a place of absolute serenity.