When it comes to fourth theme, in this case you will love the dolphins, we must be careful not to overload especially if space is not large. Here are some ideas:
- I suggest you work on the topic of dolphins in one wall of a room, especially if small. If you choose a bedroom wall headboard.
- You can break this wall down the middle, the top part would paint a very pale blue water, the first to appear in the lists of colors of the paint stores, which mimic the sky. This color is repeated in the other walls of the room.
- For the bottom use a aqua color or patina that is a bag that I called him on several occasions and did very well simulated water effect.
- Now comes the turn of the dolphins. You can utilizr stencil and paint or other alternatives are decals that are easy to implement. There are many companies selling these products .
- The issue, but on a smaller scale so you can repeat the curtains, bed linens, pillows, straps, racks or closets.